This 13-year-old is a top selling NFT artist and one of the youngest in the world.
Based in Chennai, India, Laya Mathikshara taught herself how to create digital art pieces and sell them as NFTs.
She’s mainly promoted herself through social media marketing and a number of online communities. After only a few months, her pieces sell for anywhere from $100s to $1000s.
One of her pieces was selected for display at the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art.
Check her out at layamathikshara.com. Subscribe for more stories and content at https://chantellemarcelle.com/marketing-newsletter/
- Check out Seattle’s unique NFT Museum!
- Europe’s first virtual NFT exhibition launched at Russia’s Hermitage Museum
- Canvia Smart Digital Art Frame NFT Compatible
- Monkey Kingdom Becomes First Asian NFT PFP to Auction at Sotheby’s
- Behind The Scenes Of Musee Dezentral, The World’s First Decentralized NFT Museum.