Animoca Brands, the company advancing digital property rights for gaming and the metaverse, today announced it has completed the acquisition of 80.45% of the issued capital of TinyTap Limited (“TinyTap”) for a consideration of US$38.875 million in cash and shares. Animoca Brands now holds a 84.13% stake in TinyTap.
Read the full announcement at https://www.animocabrands.com/animoca-brands-acquires-tinytap
Content of this video:
00:00 Animoca Brands and TinyTap
01:15 Why did Animoca Brands acquire TinyTap?
02:00 How are education and blockchain-related?
03:39 What opportunities does this acquisition create?
05:32 How will Animoca Brands enhance and expand TinyTap?
07:39 What is TinyTap’s plan for the immediate future?
Download @TinyTap at https://bit.ly/2D5I7du
Visit TinyTap website at https://www.tinytap.com/
Follow Animoca Brands:
Twitter 日本: https://twitter.com/Animocabrandskk
- The Sandbox Publisher Animoca Brands’ Reports EPIC Crypto Investment..
- $5B Animoca Brands Founder, Yat Siu💡
- NFT Powerhouse Animoca Brands Hits USD 5B Valuation as Winklevoss & Soros Join USD 359M Round
- Animoca Brands: Did the term “NFT” exist 5 years ago
- Animoca Brands Metaverse Portfolio | Sentiment Analysis