This video is an introduction fo Flashbots and writing Ethereum-based bots to mint NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens). We use TypeScript and ethers.js with the Goerli testnet to build a bot capable of sending arbitrary transactions via Flashbots, using EIP-1559 transactions.
Repository of demo code: https://github.com/flashbots/searcher-minter
This video requires an understanding of NFTs, which you can learn about here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkUn86bH34M
You should also understand how to mint NFTs directly from contracts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ixU6j1dTg
Also, check out ArtBotter.io, which will be covered more in Part 2, extracting MEV: https://www.artbotter.io/
To learn more about Flashbots, check out:
– Docs: https://docs.flashbots.net/
– GitHub: https://github.com/flashbots
02:32 What is Flashbots?
- Rust Solana Tutorial #8 – Mint NFTs with Rust, Anchor, & Metaplex!
- Generate NFTs with this simple code (this could make you millions) PART 1
- Minting and Selling NFTs Without Paying Gas Fees! NFT Minter Programming Tutorial
- How To Create An ENTIRE NFT Collection (10,000+) & MINT In Under 1 Hour Without Coding Knowledge
- How to Create an NFT Marketplace – Launch on Ethereum/Polygon/Avalanche/Fantom or other EVM chain