President Donald Trump issued a stark warning to North Korea during his address to South Korea’s National Assembly, warning that provocative action would amount to a “fatal miscalculation” under his administration
- US, South Korea fire missiles to sea, matching North Korea’s launches
- Newly inaugurated South Korean president Yoon Suk-yeol aims to denuclearise North Korean economy
- Conservative Yoon Wins South Korea’s Bitterly Fought Presidential Vote
- What do foreigners want from S.Korea’s presidential election?
- South Korea presidential election: New leader to decide foreign policy direction for next 5 years