Subscribe now with all notifications on for more NFT NEWS, NFT Art and Crypto
Watch the entire video for more information!
12 Year Old Nyla Hayes Made $4 Million #Investing
Nyla Hayes, a 12 year old girl who is one of the youngest investors on Wall Street, made $4
million from her investments in non-fungible tokens (#NFTs).
When Nyla was 10 years old, she made $250,000 from selling NFTs, and continued making
smart investments in NFTs over the next few years which led to her earning that large
amount at such a young age.
In fact, she has earned so much from investing in NFTs that she hopes to attend Stanford
University and study computer science when she gets older!
Let’s get into the details of Nyla Haye’s story and what we should learn from her investment
journey? Watch the video completely to know this!
But before we get started, welcome back to the NFT future world, don’t forget to leave a like
on the video, and subscribe for more NFT related content like this.
That being said, let’s begin.
12-year-old #Nyla started investing at 9:
I started at age 9 because I wanted to start early. At that time, we were living in a
one-bedroom apartment, she says.
I knew my family could use more space and a newer house, so I asked them if they would
consider moving to another area.
We found out that it would cost us about $500 per month more to live there than where we
So, I decided that instead of asking for money for toys or clothes, which was normal for my
age at that time (9), I told them instead that we could move if they just let me invest what
money we had left over each month.
It took a while, but eventually they agreed to try it. And that’s how I started investing.
She has since been able to purchase other things too-like new computers for her school.
She also wants to get her own place by next year after earning enough from real estate
investments using blockchain #technology [TKN].
Videos about (NFTNews, Crypto and NFT)
Written, voiced and produced by (by elisa)
Subscribe now for more (NFT News videos
Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at:(E-MAILADRES).bussinessnftwrld
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at (E-MAILADRES bussinessnftwrld
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the