On Thursday, the company announced TikTok Top Moments, a new program that allows content creators to be recognized and rewarded for their content. The NFT drops will be launched on Ethereum and powered by Immutable X, a new scaling solution for layer-two NFT protocol Immutable.
TikTok Top Moments is said to feature a selection of six TokTok videos from the network’s most influential creators. Each one is intended to celebrate the impact of these creators in making TikTok one of the largest social networks in the world.
The company said that proceeds from the sales will go directly to the content creators and NFT artists.
Related: Immutable raises $60M for its carbon-conscious NFT platform
TikTok appears to be slowly pivoting towards blockchain technology as part of its overall business strategy. As Cointelegraph recently reported, the company has partnered with blockchain streaming platform Audius around a new feature called TikTok Sounds. The integration allows Audius users to export songs created on the protocol to TikTok.
cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency btt,cryptocurrency ethereum,cryptocurrency shiba inu,cryptocurrencies,cryptocurrencies 2021,cryptocurrencies falling,cryptocurrencies how it works,cryptocurrencies how to invest,cryptocurrencies dogecoin, cryptocurrencies today, cryptocurrencies novices guide, promising cryptocurrencies 2021, news about cryptocurrencies
- WHAT´S BEHIND ONLY FANS ALLOWING NFTS NOW! #onlyfans #nfts #crypto
- TikTok’s to launch it’s first NFTs collection | Crypto News | Crypto Update
- Elon Musk: After the collapse in the NFT market, should we expect a drop in the value of Bitcoin?
- NFT for the win: Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen chases a nonfungible trophy
- Immutable X the Future of Ethereum NFTs | No Gas Fees & Instant Transactions | Next NFTs to EXPLODE!