Snoop Dog plans to make the worlds first NFT music Label: Snoop dog just announced that he will be converting Death Row Records into the first NFT record label. He wants to be the first one to put artists in the metaverse. Snoop dog isn’t new to the NFT world, he holds approximately 17 million dollars worth of NFTs. Snoop Do double g said “Just like how we broke the industry when we was the first independent to be major, I want to be the first major in the metaverse so Death Row will be an NFT label”. How will this change the music world for artists?
Subscribe and Hit The Bell For NFT Alerts:
GM. Nothing here is financial advice, dyor. These are NFT Projects I am currently interested in. What is an NFT? A NFT is a non-fungible token that is a non-interchangeable unit of data stored on the blockchain, which is a form of digital ledger. The most common one is bitcoin, a cryptocurrency. NFTs can be digital files such as photos, videos or audio. Although we like NFTs such as Bored Ape Yacht Club, Doodles, CryptoPunks, Cool Cats, and VeeFriends…The NFTs we are mainly interested in have certain utility or membership tied to them. #Shorts
- Crypto: Snoop Dogg Creates NFT Record Label!
- NFT Record Label meaning – How does an NFT Label work with music? Snoop Dogg X NFT Record Label
- Gala Music and Snoop Dogg releases latest NFT, own a piece of B.O.D.R. Bacc on Death Row
- Snoop Dogg Says New Death Row Will Be 1st Label In The Metaverse
- Snoop Dogg Starts FIRST MAJOR NFT MUSIC LABEL Deathrow Records