TikTok video from 🙏 (@obitra): “#greenscreenvideo #greenscreen they could’ve at least tried not copy the base template 😭😭 #nft #nfts”. bet | they really selling something you can make on picrew in 30 seconds for $ 90 😭😭 lemme make my own for free . gimme h3ad by glo up. 1800 views | gimme h3ad by glo up. level 2. Hello everyone. ago. FurponchoView Gutter Clones NFT rarity rankings, trait counts, floor prices, collection size, and holder count on Lucky Trader. For instance, you . G. May 25, 2022 · Green’s BoredApe was phished out of his account on May 8, according to records on NFT marketplace OpenSea. The scammer then sold the NFT two hours later to a user named DarkWing84, who paid ….
- Fidenza by Tyler Hobbs is an Art Blocks Curated collection.
- 999 of the pieces were minted at a price of 0.17 ETH each ($400) on Jun 11, 2021.
- Fidenza #313, “The Tulip”, was sold for 1,000 ETH ($3.3M) on Aug 23, merely 2 months after the initial release.
- Now owned by @punk6529, a famous NFT collector who has close to 200 Art Blocks NFTs, among the others, in his address.
- Meridian by Matt DesLauriers is an Art Blocks Playground collection, arguably one of the most aesthetic Art Blocks collections that have become an NFT collectors’ favorite.
- Released on Sep 28, 2021, by Dutch Auction with a start price of 15ETH.
- Meridian #287 was minted for 6 ETH ($16.8K), and sold to jadedviews.eth for 200 ETH ($677.9K) just 4 days later.
- It has a rarity rank of 4/1000.
While the NFT community was generally unsupportive of the trader, OpenSea halted trading on the stolen items.
Some traders criticize the absence of decentralization, one of the most prized elements of the crypto business, due to the freeze on purchasing and selling NFTs. “Who was able to freeze then?” said kw.sol on Twitter (NYSE:TWTR).
Read Also: Billionaire Ray Dalio Wants to Mint an NFT Just to Experience What It’s Like
A hot wallet is a cryptocurrency software wallet that is always connected to the internet, most frequently MetaMask regardless of whether the device it is installed on is connected to the internet. Kramer claimed that a phishing scheme acquired access to his hot wallet after he clicked on a malicious link and lost his collection as a result.
” VoxEdit has impressed me, since it’s the fusion of a modeling editor with an animation system all in the same software.” William Santacruz – Professional Voxel Artist “VoxEdit is a game changer for voxel artists looking to animatie, being the only dedicated voxel editor that features skeletal rigging and timeline animation.”. The current record for a BoredApe NFT is $3.4 million, although more typically they sell in the hundreds of thousands. OK, But Why Are They Worth Anything? The simplest answer to this is because people say they are worth something.
This might sound a little trite, but the truth is that value is subjective. つきましては、Picrewへの二次創作画像メーカーのご投稿はご遠慮頂けますと幸いです。 なお、権利者の許可がある場合、二次創作ガイドラインに沿っている場合などは、引き続きご利用頂けます。. May 19, 2022 · Image credit: BoredApe Yacht Club.
Rock is one of the earliest NFTs launched shortly after CryptoPunks in 2017.
- The iconic 24 by 24 pixel CryptoPunks profile pictures are perhaps the most long-standing and sought-after NFT collection in crypto.
- Punk 7523, also known as ‘COVID Alien’, is one of seven alien species, of which it is the only one with a face mask.
- Sold on the 10th June 2021 by Sotheby’s auction house for $11.8M to entrepreneur Shalom Meckenzie, “I really wanted this particular CryptoPunk.
Yuga Labs, the outfit that created Bored Ape Yacht Club, told The Register miscreants stole four Bored Apes, six Mutant Apes, and three Bored Ape Kennel Club NFTs, plus “assorted other NFTs estimated at a total value of ~$3m.”
“We are actively working to establish contact with affected users,” a Yuga Labs spokesperson said, adding that its hijacked Instagram account did have two-factor authentication enabled, “and the security practices surrounding the IG account were tight.”
“Yuga Labs and Instagram are currently investigating how the hacker was able to gain access to the account,” the spokesperson said.
This is the second breach that the NFT collection has suffered in less than a month. On March 31, Bored Ape Yacht Club confirmed its Discord server had been breached.
Wonder what rarity rank 1-8 will fetch?
Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) #4849
- The Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) NFTs were released by the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) after much anticipation.
- MAYC #4849 was minted on 29 August 2021 by Niftyologist.eth for 2.81 ETH, and on the same day, sold to @0x_b1 for 350 ETH ($1.13M).
- The whole MAYC NFT collection was auctioned for $96 million in less than an hour.
Vox Collectibles: Farmbot VOX #6315
- Vox Collectibles (Series 1) was Gala Games’ first NFT collection. Aside from looking cute, these avatars also come with additional utility.
NFT marketplace for plagiarism.
The creators of PHAYC and Phunky Ape Yacht Club (PAYC) were probably too lazy to hire a digital artist to create unique NFTs. Instead, they chose to sell mirrored identical versions of the highly-priced Bored Ape avatars.
While PAYC launched in early December to promote decentralization and tackle “rich douchebags” who it claimed had taken over the ape market, PHAYC made its debut shortly after, describing itself as “a limited NFT collection where the token itself offers no membership and no allegiance.” A community member of PHAYC reportedly told CoinDesk that the project is “a satirical take on the current state of NFTs and members of the NFT community who might be taking the NFT market a little too seriously.”
As expected, both copycat projects have been at loggerheads which each other.
- Released in April 2019, Autoglyphs is the second NFT collection created by Larva Labs
- It is the first “on-chain” generative art on the Ethereum blockchain
- Autoglyphs #463 was bought by “jackular1” on OpenSea for 460 ETH ($1.76M), from strong hands “blocktopus” who minted and held this for almost 2.5 years before making this sale.
Pudgy Penguins #6873
- Pudgy Penguins, aka pengus, started out as a cute underdog collection, but rapidly gained popularity, with mainstream coverage in Bloomberg and the New York Times.
- Pudgy Penguin #6873 was minted by flipdrago.eth (aka “LFG on OpenSea) and then first sold for 150 ETH, only to be re-sold for 225 ETH to coinunited.eth who could be described as an NFT whale.
- The piece is unique because of its simplicity: no headwear, and plain black skin color.
- Spells of Genesis is one of the first blockchain-based video games (aka one of the first few examples of how you can use blockchain without knowing about it)
- It is allegedly the first tokenized asset to ever be integrated into two independent games (the first instance of NFT interoperability); the neanderthal ancestor of the metaverse.
- SATOSHICARD (2015) is the highest sale in the NFT collection that was sold for 140 ETH ($446,039).
Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) #2087
- Bored Ape Yacht Club is a billion-dollar NFT ecosystem!
- BAYC #2087 was sold for 769 ETH ($2.3M) on Sep 30, 2021 to an address that currently holds 7 BAYCs, including the laser-eyes BAYC #8877, last transacted at 425 ETH ($1.4M)
- Despite BAYC #2087 being the highest sale in the collection, it is only the 9th rarest in the collection.
WuTangClan” on OpenSea.
- Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domains provide a way for users to map human-readable names to blockchain and non-blockchain resources, like Ethereum addresses, IPFS hashes, or website URLs.
- Currently, there are over 183,000 holders and 629k ENS domains in circulation, making it the second-largest NFT collection by unique addresses after Axie Infinity (2.78M addresses)
- paradigm.eth was sold for 420 ETH on Oct 9, 2021, it was also the only sale since this ENS was minted over a year ago.
NFTs with some fun facts on each piece, including:
- who bought/sold/minted it?
- why is this particular piece interesting?
- what makes this collection unique? And more.
We decided to include only collections with several transactions above 30 NFTs. Keep reading to see the whole list!
Hashmask #9939, “sex”
- Hashmasks kicked off the NFT mania in 2021 by building on the CryptoPunks concept – and it was among the first projects to see a rush of addresses try to mint the first 16,400 pieces in the collection
- This piece (titled “sex”) was bought on February 2, for 420 ETH ($634K) by seedphrase.eth (aka “DANNY” on OpenSea) – a highly active collector owning thousands of NFTs
- It as among 12 pieces that have “Mystical” traits: character, eye color, and skin color.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (TOP 50) Most Expensive NFT’s $$$ OpenSea
- История Bored Ape Yacht Club [BAYC] , как получить бесплатно?
- Shocking news – New NFT collection from BORED APE YACHT CLUB 🔥 bored ape yacht club minting
- Shocking news – New NFT collection from BORED APE YACHT CLUB 🔥 bored ape yacht club roadmap
- What Is Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC)? | What are the benefits of the Bored Ape Yacht Club?