The value of this art is all hot air.
A Brooklyn-based film director is simultaneously mocking and attempting to profit off the cryptocurrency craze for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) by selling a year’s worth of fart audio clips recorded in quarantine.
“If people are selling digital art and GIFs, why not sell farts?” Alex Ramírez-Mallis, 36, told The Post of his dank addition to the blockchain-based NFT market.
The New York Post is your source for breaking news, news about New York, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, fashion, and more.
Catch the latest news here: https://nypost.com/
Follow The New York Post on:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/nypost
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NYPost
- 12-year-old reportedly set to earn $400K in two months selling NFTs | New York Post
- This Polish influencer just sold her love as an NFT for $250K | New York Post
- Step inside Brooklyn Chop House’s chic reopening efforts | New York Post
- COVID-19 bill started a 180-day countdown for UFO disclosures | New York Post
- World Wide Web source code NFT sells for $5.4 million