The recent NFT phenomenon is widely acknowledged but little understood. With this series, we ask…How can we put a frame around this phenomenon?
In episode two, we will start to talk about and not around NFTs by talking with artists who are making them. We begin with Kevin McCoy, who made the very first NFT in 2014 (and made the blockchain work Public Key/Private Key with Jennifer McCoy). You will see hands-on how artists have approached the production of an NFT, how they think about NFTs politically, and what they think NFTs mean for the future of art.
Learn more about the virtual series and register for free: https://mcadenver.org/event-series-nfts-fun
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mcadenver1485/?sub_confirmation=1
- Making Interactive NFTs – #01 – AIR BALLS
- Cridler Buys, Creates and looks at Expensive NFTs Including Smart Beasts
- Stakeholders and Value in the NFT Ecosystem
- I Want My NFT Music Video as the NFT Craze Takes Off
- What will happen with NFT in 2022? – Wikipedia votes against classifying Non-Fungible Tokens as art