Can Twitter be saved? In a wide-ranging conversation with TED’s Chris Anderson and Whitney Pennington Rodgers, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey discusses the future of the platform — acknowledging problems with harassment and moderation and proposing some fundamental changes that he hopes will encourage healthy, respectful conversations. “Are we actually delivering something that people value every single day?” Dorsey asks.
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at https://www.ted.com/signup.
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TEDTalks
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/TED
- Jimmy Wales: How a ragtag band created Wikipedia
- Kayvon Tehranian: How NFTs are building the internet of the future | TED
- NFTs, the Metaverse and the Future of Digital Art | Elizabeth Strickler | TED
- A Creator-Led Internet, Built on Blockchain | Adam Mosserri | TED
- Jack Horner: Shape-shifting dinosaurs