CPA Anil Melwani answers the question, “How do you calculate taxes on NFTs?”
Taxes on NFTs are taxed like any other asset. It really depends on the nature of the NFT. Is it just art or does it do more? Regardless, you need to calculate the gain or loss because that will run through your eventual taxable income.
- Do You Need To Pay Taxes On NFT? Beginner’s GUIDE On Calculating NFT Taxes!
- There’s Tax on NFT’s ??? Very Important heads up on Capital Gains
- SAVE MONEY & AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES (NFT Investors) NFT TAXES 2021
- To tax each investment independently
- Collectors buying NFTs with cryptocurrency gains could face high tax bills