I read something about GaryVee selling 10,000 NFT’s and has made something like $50-100M on them. Do you think this trend will last? What will the value be 10 years from now if the NFT market comes over saturated?
#nfts #investing #money #garyvee
James Philip is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and author. He is the founder of Heavy Hitter Holdings (https://heavyhitterholdings.com), a portfolio of executive search, career services, human capital consulting, and market research companies. James is also one of the largest investors in an award-winning premier cocktail institution and is an active investor in the startup community.
James Philip on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamesphilip313
- How to sell anything on Reddit? Tips and tricks
- OneOf – The green NFT music platform backed by Quincy Jones
- Why Today Is One of the Best Times To Start Buying Sports Cards in a While
- The current state of Bitcoin, Ethereum and NFTs
- I Bought a Meka NFT from the Mekaverse! + My Thoughts on the Current State of the NFT Space