Ark Investment Management’s Cathie Wood and billionaire art investor Jorge Perez clashed over non-fungible tokens and art. Wood called NFTs “the greatest thing to happen to artists”, while Perez said he didn’t understand the “new art” and won’t buy NFTs. They speak with Erik Schatzker at Bloomberg’s “The Future of Global Financial Centers” in Miami.
- Younes Bendjima and Alexandre Perez speak to A$$ community! (Alien Secret Society NFT)
- Why Marvel and DC Don’t Want Their Comics Sold as NFTs
- New Blockchain Platform Merges NFTs and Music Rights
- NFT Launch | Stoner Cat Debrief
- Why the Metaverse Is Fashion’s Next Goldmine | The Business of Fashion Show