China’s 14th five-year plan stresses the increasingly important role of technology and for the first time, blockchain was mentioned.
Also, Bitcoin SV breaks another world record with a 638-megabyte block being mined on the main net.
Lastly, According to data collected by The Block Research, NFT search volume on Google hits a new record for the week starting March 8, as NFT platforms recorded nearly 400 thousand users.
00:00 – Start
00:10 – Blockchain Role in China’s 5-Year Plan
00:56 – BSV’s 638MB Block Record
01:51 – NFT Search Boom
Subscribe to the CoinGeek channel to watch more CoinGeek videos on Bitcoin and blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/coingeek
Sign up for our newsletter to get CoinGeek the latest cryptocurrency news and blockchain information! https://coingeek.com/
Interested in learning about Bitcoin and blockchain? Read our Bitcoin for Beginners section here: https://coingeek.com/bitcoin101/
If you have a Bitcoin SV Project idea, we’d like to know about it. Submit your Bitcoin investment idea so we can launch your business right away! https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-ventures/
Be part of the next CoinGeek Zurich Conference
Register now: https://coingeekconference.com/
Get more information about Bitcoin SV today!
- NFT auction, celebrities and BSV: CoinGeek New York Cocktail Party | Highlights
- Olympic NFT’s, New DOJ crypto team lead, UAE open to VASPs, HandCash updates | CG Pulse Ep. 78
- A Way with Words: NFTs with Cash Flows | CG New York
- Unravelling the Metaverse at the CES Tech Las Vegas 2022 | BSV Stories – Episode 7
- The new world of NFTs on the BSV Blockchain | CG New York