Shredding this Banksy painting couldn’t devalue it. In fact, it just fetched the artist’s highest selling price yet: $25.4 million. Back in 2018, Banksy’s “Girl with Balloon” was shredded during a live auction at Sotheby’s just after the gavel came down selling it for $1.4 million. It was a stunt years in the making as the anonymous artist built a shredder into the frame and waited for the perfect time to activate it. Inside Edition Digital’s Mara Montalbano has more.
- Banksy Artwork Shredded After Selling at Auction May Have Increased in Value
- How to Create NFTs for free on your iPhone or iPad
- Behind The Scenes Of Musee Dezentral, The World’s First Decentralized NFT Museum.
- I Tried Flipping NFTs with $1,000
- Dominion X | Level 1- It Came From Above NFT | Steve Aoki x Stoopid Buddy Stoodios