In this candid interview Alexis Ohanian, the enigmatic co-founder of Reddit, tells the story of how he created the company and talks with Kevin about his early days with Y-Combinator, how he taps into his ‘flow state’, and his new investment fund 776, which is deploying VC money, funding entrepreneurs, and incubating companies.
Also check us out at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/behind-the-tech
Subscribe to Microsoft on YouTube here: https://aka.ms/SubscribeToYouTube
Follow us on social:
For more about Microsoft, our technology, and our mission, visit https://aka.ms/microsoftstories
- How did the non-fungible token (NFT) wave start?
- Legally Invested with Matt Fortnow, author of The NFT Handbook
- Salesforce tells employees it’s working on NFT cloud service
- Lollapalooza and Solana Make Blockchain and NFT Music | The Hash
- NFT Price Chart | How To Price NFT Collection | Dilshan Abeygunawardana