You can find the documentation for this workshop at: https://docs.alchemy.com/alchemy/documentation/subscription-api-websockets/how-to-listen-to-nft-mints
Chainlink is the industry standard for building, accessing, and selling oracle services needed to power hybrid smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlink oracle networks provide smart contracts with a way to reliably connect to any external API and leverage secure off-chain computations for enabling feature-rich applications. Chainlink currently secures tens of billions of dollars across DeFi, insurance, gaming, and other major industries, and offers global enterprises and leading data providers a universal gateway to all blockchains.
Learn more about Chainlink:
- Build an NFT App With Images Stored 100% On-Chain: Code Along
- How To Build an NFT App Using IPFS: Code Along
- How To Create Dynamic NFTs Using Chainlink Keepers | Chainlink Engineering Tutorials
- How NFTs are Changing the Music Industry | Chainlink Plugged-In
- How To Create NFT Domain Names With ENS and Unstoppable Domains | Chainlink Engineering Tutorials