Justin Blau, aka 3LAU, is the co-founded Royal.io, a marketplace that allows fans to buy partial ownership of songs as LDAs, or limited digital assets. The company just garnered $55 million in a Series A round that included support from Andreessen Horowitz’s a16z crypto fund, Coinbase, rapper Nas, and fellow electronic artists the Chainsmokers. 3LAU is formerly known as the world-renowned musician and producer, best known for his chart-topping hits and unique DJ style. Starting small at college fraternity parties, 3LAU quickly rose to fame, performing at sold-out shows around the world. Today, he has amassed over 1 billion music streams across Spotify, Soundcloud, YouTube, and other platforms.
Learn more about Royal: https://royal.io
Follow 3LAU on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3lau/?hl=en
Follow 3LAU on Twitter: https://twitter.com/3LAU
If you enjoyed today’s episode then make sure to share it with a friend! + leave a rating and review on iTunes (thank you!).
- Selling $25,000,000 of Music NFTs: The Collector’s Guide by @3LAU
- 3Lau Giving Music Ownership to the Fans, Not Record Labels with NFT Marketplace ROYAL
- Music, Art, and NFTs with DJ Justin Blau aka 3LAU
- Nas NFT Royal.io Project Breakdown! Are Music NFTs the Next Big Trend?
- Buying NFT’s on ROYAL – What You Need to Know