For full script, please subscribe to: https://www.chinaobserver.net/
Since the start of this year, a plethora of major projects throughout China have been under construction, with a significant amount of investment. In the last few years, China has completed numerous mega infrastructure projects, so China is also widely known as an “infrastructure maniac”. Many aggressive infrastructural investment policies have been implemented by levels of governments each year. In 2022, with the support of the Central government’s policies, even more ambitious investment plans for such projects have been launched one after another, leading mainstream media to call 2022 “The Year of Infrastructure Construction”.
#ChinaEconomy #GovernmentDebt #Investment
All rights reserved.
- China aims to separate NFTs from crypto via new blockchain infrastructure
- China launches state-backed NFT platform, decoupling from cryptocurrency
- Peter thiel bitcoin financial weapon
- Jd.com ecny wechat pay china councilchina
- China to create their own #NFT industry based on state-backed #blockchain infrastructure